Your focus should be on providing patient care.
Let the eHealth Centre of Excellence (eCE) manage your privacy needs.
The world of privacy is fast-paced and changing, especially in the face of technology and legislation. It can be hard to keep up with the demands.
We’re here to help you protect yourself and your patients.
Our highly skilled team of certified privacy professionals has worked with hundreds of health service providers and healthcare organizations since 2010 to ensure compliance with privacy legislation and policy development. We also provide staff awareness training and internal system training of privacy controls. Our team is composed of recognized leaders that employ a change management approach to privacy, which is an essential component in embedding a culture of privacy in your organization.
What we offer:
- Privacy maturity assessments
- Policy development
- Development and implementation of staff privacy training
- Privacy training and compliance monitoring
- Analyzing privacy compliance for implementation of eHealth initiatives
- Feedback reports that specify action recommendations in real-time, provide compliance/risk scores against each, and identify risks related to potential for breaches or mishandling of information
- Ad hoc advice for breaches
- Report customization in a variety of templates and formats that have been pre-approved by government departments and privacy commissioners
Benefits to you:
- Enable standardized assessment of privacy practices and procedures from specific legislative compliance and broader risk perspectives
- Quickly identify required changes to ensure compliance with privacy legislation and organization procedures
- Avoid privacy breaches and embed a culture of privacy within your organization
- Determine appropriate avoidance, mitigation and management strategies
- Provide clear, accurate reports on your organization’s privacy status
- Leverage the power of Web-based tools to inform staff of their privacy responsibilities
Please click here to download the brochure.
For more information, contact:
(519) 885 0606 x1010